Students choose the Huntsman Program over many other top university programs to which they've been admitted for a number of reasons. Our student profiles tell the individual stories of the people who have made this decision. Their experiences are diverse, but what they have in common is that the Huntsman Program offered them something that no other program could.
Some of the benefits and privileges enjoyed by Huntsman students include:
- The ability to earn two degrees in four years while still having time for elective coursework and extracurricular activities.
- An integrated curriculum that coordinates extensive coursework in liberal arts, advanced language and business.
- Access to top-ranked departments in both the College of Arts & Sciences and the Wharton School, the only undergraduate business program in the Ivy League.
- The resources of a large research University combined with the intimacy of a small program.
- International exposure through the required study abroad program.
- Dedicated academic advisors devoted to mentoring Huntsman Program participants and graduates.
- Directed research and program-specific coursework, including a core freshman seminar (History 107) and a senior capstone project especially designed for program participants.
- Participation in a residential component that fosters global awareness of economic, social, cultural, linguistic, and technological issues in the international arena.